THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13

Sister-Sister!


So, I'm in the midst of making notecards to study from for my upcoming Biology test. (Different blog, different day.) I have been at it for about an hour and a half now, and the munchies have imposed themselves upon me. Off all of the things I could eat, what do you suppose I find myself craving?

Oreos.

Thanks a lot, Erin. Keep your pregnant cravings to yourself, sister!

P.S.-I love you, and I will have milk and oreo's stocked in my room this weekend in case of emergency!

4 comments:

erin said...

LOL!
A girl in need, needs Oreos indeed!
There's really nothing better.
I like that you've got the Halloween stuffing Oreos. I just finished my package last night.

Mandi said...

No they're christmas oreos.
Red frosting :)

erin said...

Haha--you look like your dad in your new profile pic.

erin said...

Good grief, girl.
Blog something.