THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12

Short...in more than one way...

This is a relatively short post, because I'm very tired on account doing homework from 7:00 until now. I made a life-changing decision over the weekend to get my hair cut. Originally I went in just to trim my layers and chop off my split ends. Keep in mind that i've ALWAYS had long hair. Long.


Please make note that my hair ACTUALLY curled itself. Many people would kill for these natural curls. I, on the other hand, despised them.

Until now.

I seriously got out of the shower, brushed my hair, and started my homework. Around 9:00, I decided to brush my hair again and actually take a look in the mirror.

Do you know how much time I will save in the mornings? I don't have to do ANYTHING to my hair! I'm going to save money, too. No more using half a bottle of conditioner per shower! As much as I love my long hair, I don't know if i'll EVER go back.

I'm going to work hard to keep my hair this healthy! No wearing pony tails every single day. Use heat guard when flat ironing and blow drying. Splurge on GOOD shampoo and conditioner from Fantastic Sam's. Use a good brush. you get the idea! Oh, the best part? It fits SO MUCH BETTER in my hockey helmet without giving me extreme helmet hair!

So yeah...I'm pretty excited about it, but I'm more excited to crawl into bed. Goodnight.

___________________UPDATE!___________________
Alright so today I decided to straighten my hair. This helps to see how much length I really lost (approx. 6 inches).


3 comments:

erin said...

I think you look gorgeous!

erin said...

Is that my Santana shirt?!?!

Mandi said...

Maybe!!!