THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3

Windshield Woes...

My winshield is cracked, perfectly at eye level. This is annoying.

The glass company came out this morning, right on schedule, only to discover that he had the wrong piece of glass for my car. He had glass to fit a Saturn SL1. I drive a Saturn LS1. Thats like Ford creating a Focus and a Fokus. It's a fine line, you see...

So I have to wait until Thursday morning to get my windshield replaced..

UNLESS

It doesn't rain today.

Last time I checked, it was super humid outside, and there was a nice, dark cloud cover.

2 comments:

erin said...

It's not dark here, but humid as all get out.
It's too bad you can't fokus on the road in front of you with a big crack in your Saturn.

Mandi said...

LOL i love you! See you tonight for wings :) Rich said you may get off early? I most likely will.