THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18

The fuses blow out one by one, hoorah, hoorah!

My car is either sick, or it's revolting agaist me for refusing to feed it premium fuel anymore, or take it through a weekly car wash.

Lastnight, Brandon and I drove my car out to St. Louis Park to play some pick-up hockey. When we got back, I tried to put the windows up, and they didn't budge. Through his laughter, he managed to call me a gimp, and reached up to close the sunroof. Nothing.

I, ofcourse, freaked out because my windows wouldn't go up. I wasted no time in calling Richard, despite the fact that it was 11 pm, and Brandon was already digging in the fuse panel, assessing the problem. I sat there while my windshield wipers wiped, lights flashed, radio blinked, horn honked, trunk went *CLUNK* as it popped open, all without me touching a single thing.

Finally, the windows just went up on their own.

About a month ago, my radio lights just stopped working. Richard replaced the radio and we called it good.

A week ago, my cigarette lighter decided to stop working. Now I have to charge my cell phone at work, or even the tanning salon while I bask, just so I can keep up my texting habits and it doesn't die on me in the middle of the day.

2 nights ago, my dash lights turned off for like 5 minutes. I restarted my car, and they were fine again.

I'm going to start taking bets on what goes out next!

4 comments:

erin said...

Sounds to me like your car is haunted!!
I bet the horn starts randomly honking next like in Little Miss Sunshine.

erin said...

Also, the title of your blog sounds like the title of an FOB song.

Mandi said...

It was more of a play on "The Ants Come Marching One By One Hurrah, Hurrah!" I don't remember the middle, but the end is like, "And they all go marching down, to the ground, to get out, of the rain..boom boom boom"

erin said...

The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah
The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah
The ants go marching one by one,
The little one stops to suck his thumb
And they all go marching down to the ground
To get out of the rain, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah
The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah
The ants go marching two by two,
The little one stops to tie his shoe
And they all go marching down to the ground
To get out of the rain, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!


I could go on...