THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18

My First Blog!

Okay, so I can't promise that i'll keep up with this. I am jealous of everyone having blogs...and what do I have? MYSPACE. Don't get me wrong, i love my myspace--it just seems like this is more grown up, for a change. I will probably post little surveys and such--I find them amusing. Also, I don't always use the best grammar, or any writing skills for that matter. This might drive Erin crazy :)

So, on Monday and Wednesdays I go to work 2 hours late, since I stay 2 hours later so I can go straight from Eagan to Edina for hockey games. Today, I was an IDIOT and miscalculated. I went to work an hour earlier than I meant to, and now here I sit--no work to do. All of my bosses have gone home, so there is nobody to assign me any other work. I'm not really sticking it to the man, though. What it boils down to, is that I do the crap paperwork that is annoying, time consuming, and people are too lazy to do. I simplify the jobs of others in this office.

In the copy room, this lady saw that I had 3 neat piles (consisting of well over 300 pieces of paper) going, one for invoices, one for packing lists, and one for arrival notices. It was very important that they stay in order in their correct piles. So, this lady walks up and starts sorting her invoices, ON TOP OF my piles, despite other table space. I politely picked up her pile, added to mine, and set her pile back where it was, thinking she would get the hint.

Yeah right.

I'm sure you can guess how this all ended. My papers sent all over the floor, some slid under the printers, mixed and matched, and got dirtied from the floor, etc. Her reaction? "Sorry, dear!", *walks away*.

SCREW YOU.

The best part? I spent 2 days last week doing NOTHING except for creating special billing sheets for her because she's such a sloppy worker that she keeps making errors, costing our company money. See what I mean by making other people's jobs easier? She's just lazy.

I like my job, overall. I work with some great people, and some not so great ones. It pays good!

3 comments:

erin said...

Welcome to Blogdom!!!
I'm so glad you've come over to the dark side!

erin said...

OK, now you need to blog more.

erin said...

OK, seriously. Blog something.