THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21

DEE DEE DEE

So, on the way to work this morning on 35E south, this lady was in her fancy little Pontiac G6, and I watched her cut a truck off. I didn't think much of it. So, I was going faster than the both of them, so I caught up and kept passing them on their right (my exit was only a mile away). The Pontiac driver looks in her side mirror, sees me coming, and stays in her lane. This made me uneasy. She waits until im 2 FEET AWAY from her to merge over--no blinker, no 2nd look, she just went.

I slammed on my brakes, but I still hit her bumper pretty hard. When we pulled over, she asked me what we were supposed to do. She had to be about 30, but she was a skinny, blonde, spoiled princess--that was obvious. I told her that I wasn't going to call the police, because her car was MESSED UP, and mine doesn't even have so much as a paint mark. Not to mention the accident was 100% her fault, and she admitted she made a mistake. I told her that I was taking her name and license plates down, and if anything goes wrong with my car, I'd be contacting her.

Ya know, everybody gives me crap for my Saturn. "Oh, it's a Saturn, those suck" or my personal favorite, "oh, plastic car...." Well guess what, the plastic car kicked some ass this morning! I can't believe my luck, to not get a single mark on my car in my first car accident!

Not the best way to start my morning, on top of being late, but i'll manage.

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

file a police report.

erin said...

I'm glad you are ok! I agree with Kristi. You should file a report so that there's a record of the accident if something goes wrong with your car.

idnak said...

Yep, I'll second (or third) that - file a report. You just never know.