THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29

Tunnels

In light of recent events, aka my little tunnel incident on I94 a few weeks ago, mom sent me this video to pick on me.

The 3,150 m long Lefortovo tunnel in Russia, (near Poland) is the longest in-city tunnel in all of Europe. It is nicknamed 'The Tunnel of Death'. There is a river running over the tunnel and water leaks through in some areas. When the temperature reaches nearly 0°C like it does during the winter in Russia, the road freezes and becomes as slippery as . . . well . . . ice. The result is this video, which was taken during a single day with the tunnel surveillance camera.

Congratulations to the dual-carriage bus driver! Jon, let's see some of that fancy drivin' outta you!

I, on the other hand, am moving to North Carolina the first chance I get.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

That was all one day?! I would never go in that tunnel!

erin said...

Holy crap! That's not funny at all!

Jon said...

I loved how not a single person got out of their car to check and see if anyone was OK. Oh, I may have computer hacking and bowstaff skills but not making a bus do that skills