THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6

Well then...

I'm sick, just like everybody else this time of year. I think most people on campus are sick not only due to the snow and cold weather, but also because next week is finals week. We are all antsy to go home, eat real food, and be with our families.

Anyways, back to the sick part. So I woke up around 3 a.m. super congested and started coughing and sneezing a lot. Have you ever coughed and like, puked? No, ofcourse not. That's not normal. I guess.

I don't remember getting down from my loft the normal, strategical way I normally do. I couldn't jump on my roomie's bed to get down cause she was sleeping in it. I honesty think I just bombed it over the side, rolled, got to my feet, and threw myself at the sink all in one swift motion.

I was so embarassed, and I don't really know why. I guess when you're roommates for a year you're bound to see eachother sick. I turned to see if she was staring at me or laughing or something. Nope, sound asleep. No idea.

You know what else I hate? When your upper lip joins forces with your nose. It's becomes one big chapped wasteland which you smear with chapstick, only to find it doesn't help.

I don't know what prompted me to blog such a disgusting post. But that's what those of you get for telling me I don't blog enough. This is why. I have nothing to blog ABOUT!

I'm going to go make a giant belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream on it. Yay lunch!

3 comments:

erin said...

Yeah, you're gross.
I'm sick, too, but pretending not to be.

erin said...

Oh yeah, and don't talk to me about chapped lips.
Are you coming home this weekend?
Your dogs kicked my dog out of bed last night. LOL. I think Pedro has had enough company! Haha!
Kitty and Lexi have made friends, too. Our house is going to feel so empty on Saturday!

Mandi said...

I'm not coming home this weekend..probably next though. I have a game in Arden Hills tomorrow at 7, but I am playing the Sat. game which is in St. Cloud, sorry. Wow Lexi and Kitty are friends?!