THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17

Lessons learned...

As my first semester draws to a close, I am reflecting upon what I've learned. I learned many, many useless Biology terms. I learned that dropping a class is okay, especially a class that's impossible. I've learned that switching your major is also okay...here I come, Psychology!

I've greatly honed my grammatical skills in German. OH! I just took the oral part of my German final with my partner Maggie. We NAILED it! As long as I can pull off a B or better on the written final tomorrow, I will pass German with an A! Wish me luck!

I have learned how to deal with people you can't stand, and how to make the best of many situations!

Best of all, today I learned how to be a con artist. I spent almost 400 dollars on books in the beginning of the year. 4 of these books were purchased on Amazon.com for no more than 10 dollars a piece. Today you can sell your books back to the school for half of what the school charged. Well, the school thinks it charged me 10 dollars for Antigone, so they paid me 5 dollars back for it. Truthfully, I paid $2 dollars on Amazon! The holidays can bring out the worst in people, haha.

I'm going to spend the rest of my day packing up clothes, food, and whatever else I need to bring home with me. I don't know why everybody stresses at finals time. It's the most fun I've had all semester! Haha...

1 comment:

erin said...

It makes me so happy to read this.
I can't believe you're done with your first semester!
Go, you!
Also--it's ok to drop more classes and even change your major again. REALLY.
Good work, Sweetie Pie. I'm so glad you're finishing with a bang!

Oh, and you being a con artist? Not new.