THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20

Why I Don't....

...blog very often.

My crazy schedule for Wednesday:

8:00 a.m.--Oral midterm presentation. 10 minute speech on the difference between Shiite and Sunni Muslims. I get to talk about their differences in beliefs. Ugh.

STUDY!

9:40 a.m.--Nutrition midterm.

11:20 a.m.--Lift weights for hockey. (Yes, this is required on Wednesdays.)

STUDY!

1:00 p.m.--Theology midterm.

3:00 p.m.--Hockey practice.

7:00 p.m.--Laundry.

I blog this for 3 reasons...

1-To explain my lack of blogness.
2-To make a list so I have something to stick to. (Thank you Erin, for that bit of advice.)
3-To stay sane. I needed to type something that wasn't homework-related.

Hey, if I head to bed now, I might manage 5 or 6 hours of sleep! Just my luck!

1 comment:

erin said...

You're doing a really great job. Keep up the good work!!
Spring break is right around the corner!
I love you!