THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25

Well Ain't This Cozy...

Actually, it is! I moved into my dorm today at St. Bens, and I was extremely suprised by the amount of open space we have! I don't really know what to say, so I took some pictures. (I promised Erin I would.)

My HUGE closet! I can't believe how much space there is...
Each room has a sink, but that's about it.
Our forbidden accessory that we just had to have!
My bed...not much head space!


This is the view from the doorway...

This is the "living area".
The bed situation...I decided to loft.
My Desk :)


3 comments:

erin said...

Home sweet home!
I'm so glad your day went well.
You are starting such a wonderful time of your life.
Always remember...
"I love you, I'm proud of you, and ALWAYS wear your shower shoes."

Mandi said...

LOLLL I love you too! And FYI--I just showered for the 1st time and i wore my shower shoes!!

Thanks for all of your help packing lastnight. You were a huge help.

love you!

erin said...

We need an update!
How's it going?
I mean, I haven't heard from you in AGES.